Anonymous lists Thom Tillis and other politicians affiliated with the KKK

optimusprime

Anonymous lists Thom Tillis and other politicians affiliated with the KKK

Post #1 by optimusprime » November 2nd, 2015, 10:32 pm

Anonymous claims Sen. Thom Tillis is involved with the Ku Klux Klan

by Billy Ball
November 02, 2015

The hacker activist group Anonymous just claimed that U.S. Senator Thom Tillis, a Republican from Huntersville and the former speaker of the N.C. House of Representatives, is involved with the Ku Klux Klan.

Here is the full listing http://pastebin.com/Yh2muT9rof political figures that Anonymous claims to be linked to the notorious hate group, which got on Anonymous' bad side last year when a chapter threatened to use "lethal force" against protesters in Ferguson, Mo.

It's unclear how the group developed its list, which includes a number of other prominent politicians across the country, although the hacker collective claimed last month to have hacked multiple KKK Twitter accounts. Anonymous said it would be unmasking Klan members around the anniversary of the Ferguson protests.

While I do not fully support Senator Tillis, I don't believe that he is "involved" with the KKK. I'd have to see something more concrete than this.

So, until proven, this will not be a reason for me not to vote for the man next time his re-election comes around. There are a lot more Tillis actions that will cause me to do that.
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

7rob7

Re: Anonymous lists Thom Tillis and other politicians affiliated with the KKK

Post #2 by 7rob7 » November 3rd, 2015, 6:58 am

Anonymous Denies Link To List Of Alleged KKK Members...
Online hacking group Anonymous has denied responsibility for the recent publication of a list that claims some U.S. politicians belong to the Ku Klux Klan.

Last week, Anonymous said it would soon release the identities of about 1,000 members of the white supremacist organization. Anonymous is expected to release the details on Thursday, the day of the global protest movement known as the Million Mask March, in which demonstrators around the world will march in a protest against corrupt governments and corporations.

Anonymous denies it has any connection to the list of names, which was published Saturday on the website Pastebin.

As contemptible as Tillis is, I too do not think consider allegation accurate, since I'm pretty sure any KKK affiliation would have been exposed long ago.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

Return to “North Carolina”