Please Help A Brother Understand...

optimusprime

Please Help A Brother Understand...

Post #1 by optimusprime » December 29th, 2015, 10:34 pm

There were more weather related deaths over the weekend in the South than the amount of people killed in the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

So, where is the fRight-wing on climate change? And, where is their outrage that somehow, ISIS/ISIL/Daesh has now got our weather to near terroristic attacks?

And, that Grand Jury decision with Tamir Rice??? I saw a report earlier that has me shaking my head: Cleveland has "open carry" laws with fire-arms. Where oh where is the NRA to protect this young gun carrier's right to carry? Remember, the police was looking for a 19 year old - legal to carry. So, when they found a 12 year old, shoot 'em down? Shoot 'em even when Rice was not verbally threatening the officers and there was no physical confrontation? So, I can be shot by "the man" if I am in a park just proudly displaying my weapons, but some of these loco gun-babies who are of the fair skin, non-LEO type can open carry their guns in a Ruby Tuesday with officers having a Christmas Party, and NONE OF THEM getting all triggered up? These same loco gun-babies who believe that the 82nd Airborne in their back yard is about to invade Wyoming so they arm themselves in North Carolina can open carry and the Hoke County Sheriff help 'em polish the bullets?

Merry Christmas. Yeah, let me add that. Would not want to get shot because I dared forget that greeting instead of Happy Holidays, which is too PC for Trump and cabal.

Bill Bryan

Re: Please Help A Brother Understand...

Post #2 by Bill Bryan » December 30th, 2015, 5:27 pm

That grand jury decision on Tamir is a stain on this great land of ours, there's no doubt about it.
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

7rob7

Post #3 by 7rob7 » December 31st, 2015, 9:54 am

Golly! It's like the USA is flashing on the 50's all over again:

Minnesota Man Fired For Facebook Rant Calling #Blacklivesmatter ‘Dumb F*Cking Ni*Gers’
Brad Schultz ranted against Minneapolis-based activists connected to the movement on Dec. 24, the same night demonstrators briefly shut down traffic near the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport.

“You dumb f*cking n*ggers,” he wrote on the Black Lives Matter Minneapolis Facebook page. “Get out of town with your bullsh*t protesting.”

Pennsylvania Man Goes On N-Word Tirade Against Anti-Fracking Activists
In a video posted to YouTube on Monday by photojournalist Tom Jefferson, a man wearing work clothes and a camouflage hat is seen approaching anti-fracking activists who are protesting Rex Energy’s drilling operation in the Mars Area School District.

“Have you actually done something with your life, have you had any kind of a job?” the man asks one of the older activists, who laughs in his face.

“Just like this chimp right here,” the man continues, motioning at the camera.

“What did you say?” one of the activists asks.

“Yeah, chimp,” the man replies. “A f*cking n****r right here with a mop on his head. I don’t give a f*ck. He’s milking my f*cking tax dollars.”

New Study Confirms Insidious Gop Racism In 2008 Presidential Race
A new study clears up any lingering doubt that the Republican Party engaged in the tactic of dogwhistle politics in the 2008 presidential race between Barack Obama and John McCain. The study, which was published online this month in Public Opinion Quarterly, shows that the McCain campaign’s negative ads about Obama overwhelmingly featured him with a darker skin tone in a subtle attempt to appeal to voters’ racial prejudices.

And that's just from one website… I shudder to think what I'd find via an actual search of the Inntertoobs. :sk:
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

Bill Bryan

Post #4 by Bill Bryan » December 31st, 2015, 12:35 pm

I'm normally not considered naive, but I actually thought we'd won some sort of victory over racism in 2008.

Instead, the remaining racists all came out of the closet and began screeching at the top of their lungs.

Just 8 years after the huge excitement of finally having an intelligent, sane, cool-headed black guy running for president, we now have this huge excitement about a stupid, crazy, hot-headed white guy dominating the race.

I am living in a world far beyond the scope of my imagination. :?

Hey Mr. 7 and OP, have you seen The Force Awakens? That's a mighty pretty girly, but they don't give her a costume change until the very end of the movie, after she's spent days on desert planets, running, fighting, and sweating all over the place. By the end of the movie she was seriously startin' to be a smelly girl, which really distracted me.

:whisper: Not that I wouldn't mind licking the sweat off her belly button, mind you.
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

optimusprime

Post #5 by optimusprime » December 31st, 2015, 12:51 pm

have you seen The Force Awakens?

:nooo:
No spoiler alerts - I am taking the twins to it either today or tomorrow when they fit me in their schedules and their friend's schedules!!!

My three older children took their mother yesterday.
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

optimusprime

Post #6 by optimusprime » December 31st, 2015, 1:00 pm

Pennsylvania Man Goes On N-Word Tirade Against Anti-Fracking Activists

Ignorant in-bred thought he could say ANYTHING that came out of his mouth with impunity. How ironic he berated the protesters about not having a "job," and now his a.z.z is out of a job because he wanted to act out as a BUFFOON in front of the camera. And he did his BEST to antagonize both the protestors and the brutha filming him. My suspicion is that the brutha has probably had to deal with MORONS like that in the past doing his job, and his best "response" was to continue filming this fool.

Dude looked like he hadn't had a bath in two weeks. I guess that mofo was emboldened after attending a Trump rally or something. \:D/

Stupid saltine wafer. :roll:
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

Bill Bryan

Post #7 by Bill Bryan » December 31st, 2015, 1:00 pm

Oh, the only thing I spoiled was the girly's costume.

It's a good movie, if you like Star Wars movies. That's all I'm going to say about it.
- President Barack Obama

7rob7

Post #8 by 7rob7 » December 31st, 2015, 2:11 pm

... have you seen The Force Awakens?

2d time last night... Liked it lots better, in no small part because of the lack of 3D. Don't see why anyone would like that gimmick: it detracts from the experience so much. Patooey!

You can have the belly button, my friend, and I'll take care of the rest of her totes adorbs anatomy.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

optimusprime

Post #9 by optimusprime » December 31st, 2015, 2:44 pm

No wonder wifeprime is teasing me about flat abs and belly buttons, and how the female lead character will give my Microsoft Phone Cortana a good run for the money. :roll:

Okay, twins have ruled - headed out in a couple of hours. wifeprime is jealous and suggesting that I take a towel.

Foggy, I tried using your "she's in her clothes through the movie and does not smell like her (and her belly button is cuter-er), but she ain't buying it. :lol:
~ Malcolm XImage

optimusprime

Post #10 by optimusprime » December 31st, 2015, 2:59 pm

Cortana...

Rey...

Ashoka Tano...

I think I will stick with Seven of Nine...
~ Malcolm XImage

Return to “Free Forum”