She Fertile...

optimusprime

She Fertile...

Post #1 by optimusprime » June 25th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Bristol Palin Pregnant With Second Child: I Know This Will Be ''a Huge Disappointment''

Bristol Palin will soon be a mother times two.

The 24-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin is pregnant with her second child, she announced in a blog post today.

"(I'm announcing this news a lot sooner than I ever expected due to the constant trolls who have nothing better to talk about!!!)," the former DWTS contestant began. "I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant."

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," she continued. "At the end of the day there's nothing I can't do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace. Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up. When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher."

:popcorn:
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

mariaporter

Re: She Fertile...

Post #2 by mariaporter » June 26th, 2015, 7:48 am

Hope she can support both children with all that "abstinence only" speech money!
"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. Sell not liberty to purchase power." -- Benjamin Franklin

optimusprime

Post #3 by optimusprime » June 26th, 2015, 11:16 am

=))
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

7rob7

Post #4 by 7rob7 » July 8th, 2015, 6:59 am

Righteous Abortion: How Conservative Christianity Promotes What It Claims To Hate
America’s high rate of abortion can be directly attributed to conservative Christianity’s obsession with controlling and suppressing sexuality.

The most effective way to reduce abortion is to de-stigmatize sexuality, improve sexual education, and ensure broad access to excellent contraceptives. In the highly secular Netherlands, this formula has knocked abortion down to 7 per 1000 women annually, one third the U.S. rate.

So why does the anti-abortion movement keep their focus on restrictive laws instead of contraceptive access? Why do they oppose medically accurate sex ed? Why do they pledge to defund Title X family planning? Why are they having fits about programs that provide top tier contraceptives to pregnant teens in Colorado and Washington (and virtually eliminate abortion among participating teens)? Because abortion isn’t really what interests them. They want purity. They want righteousness. They want traditional gender roles with women as designated breeders who defer to male authority. They want these things so badly that they are willing even to drive up the abortion rate in order to get them.
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

clando

Post #5 by clando » July 8th, 2015, 12:22 pm

I've never understood abstinence only education. Even if you abstain until marriage, you will still need sexual education for when you become sexual active once married. The only situation where abstinence only education makes sense is someone who doesn't plan to ever have sex, and I think there are very few people which this would be applicable.

We are taught countless things in school that we never use later in life, I cannot for the life of me understand why people do not want something as important as sexual education taught. The ironic thing is that abstinence is the first principle taught in sexual education, as it is the only guaranteed way to prevent pregnancy or transmission of sexual transmitted diseases.

Maybe if Bristol had received better sex ed instead of abstinence only education she wouldn't be having her second child out of wed-lock.

optimusprime

Post #6 by optimusprime » July 8th, 2015, 11:51 pm

Got to give a WORD UP on the post above
~ Malcolm XImage

optimusprime

Post #7 by optimusprime » December 26th, 2015, 10:00 am

Bristol Palin announces birth of second child
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/12/24/bristol-palin-announces-birth-second-child-939211125/

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Bristol Palin is a mother for the second time.

Palin, who launched an abstinence campaign after giving birth as an unwed teenage mother, posted on Instagram Thursday that she gave birth to a girl, Sailor Grace, on Wednesday.

"Our family couldn't be more complete," she wrote beneath a photo of her and her sleeping baby in what appears to be a hospital bed.

It's the second child out of wedlock for the 25-year-old daughter of 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. Family attorney John Tiemessen said he could confirm only that the Instagram account was Bristol Palin's.

Wonder why there's no comment section for this story on FoxNews??? Oh yeah, IF the father was Obama... :blh:
~ Malcolm XImage

Bill Bryan

Post #8 by Bill Bryan » December 26th, 2015, 5:29 pm

"Our family couldn't be more complete."

Yeah, no father needed, for either of her kids.

The other day I saw an ad, "How to read your kids' deleted text messages."

I've done a great job raising my boys. I trust them. They're a pair of fine young men. But umm ... yeah. If you did a shitty job raising your kids and they're not trustworthy, you should definitely spy on them and confront them with anything you find that you don't like.

Good plan. :roll:
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

optimusprime

Post #9 by optimusprime » December 28th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Foggy, I saw that also. "Now, my family is complete..." That was an understatement.

I have five children: Three boys and two girls. The first three are out of the house (college senior, junior and freshman), and the last two are fraternal twins age 15. While I have visibility into all of their accounts, I don't routinely monitor who they are texting. I do have parameters on my home router to catch some in-appropriate content, but it normally is reporting me every time I visit The Eye Candy Thread (LOL). The ones who are grown and on their own have their own plans, and all they want from me is either money or the promise of money.

One has to change with the times. When my dad found his Playboy magazines under my bed, he did not fuss (I think he was very much relieved for some odd reason...), but he let us know that HIS WIFE / OUR MOTHER would not take kindly finding the same mags. When I found some girl sexting my son - despite my attempts to find and block such content - I took him out and discussed how such content from teens was not the best judgement one could have and that his mother, my wife, would not take kindly finding such content on a phone that she pays for; for some odd reason, I too was relieved that my boy was becoming a man...) However, in each case I took the time to note that although some values have changed, the STANDARD for my house was to be with a partner who shares in the responsibility of raising children. Don't have 'em if you can't feed, cloth, house, and rear them.

It seems Bristol feels her home is now complete without a man / father / partner there to help parent and lead the family. Shame that she did not rise above her hormones and one-night trick status.
~ Malcolm XImage

Bill Bryan

Post #10 by Bill Bryan » December 28th, 2015, 4:44 pm

optimusprime wrote:I do have parameters on my home router to catch some in-appropriate content, but it normally is reporting me every time I visit The Eye Candy Thread (LOL).

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

OMG, I GOTTA BREATHE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

Bill Bryan

Post #11 by Bill Bryan » December 28th, 2015, 5:02 pm

But back to seriousness, the right wing, especially the religious right wing, has spent most of my adult life deploring the rise of the single mom family, and telling us that families without a dad in the house are part of the unraveling of the fabric of society. And while I know you're a great dad, the plain fact is they make that point about black fathers almost more than white fathers. Wasn't that wonderful rapist Bill Cosby demanding that black fathers stay at home, get jobs, and help raise the children, exactly as you have done with your kids? This is supposed to be a huge failing of the black community - NO FATHER IN THE HOUSE. Which often leads to grandmas raising kids, and other, umm ... configurations.

So it seems incredibly, incredibly hypocritical for ol' Bristol to say "My family couldn't be more complete," when there's NO FATHER IN THE HOUSE.

It's funny how a black single mom with no father in the house is doing something really wrong and should definitely have a father figure to help raise the kids, but ol' Bristol's family couldn't be more complete.

Here's another weird one - the note from Grandma:

Oh, perfect love! The best gift ever!

Thank you, Bristol, for your strength and good heart and your love of life. The most important people in Bristol’s life were there to witness the miracle of Sailor Grace Palin’s arrival last night.

Thank you for sharing the miracle with Piper, Marina, and me, Bri! And we thank Todd for taking care of the rest of the family during this most precious beginning of a great new chapter!

- Sarah Palin

Does it seem weird to you that she doesn't sign the note "Mom," but signs it with her full name? Do you sign notes to your kids with your full name? :shock:

And she says "The most important people in Bristol's life" instead of "the most important people in YOUR life"?

I'm tellin' ya, those people live in some alternate universe. :smoking:
- President Barack Obama

optimusprime

Post #12 by optimusprime » December 28th, 2015, 10:51 pm

Re: She should stop making bastards. And by a different daddy. The "immorality" of it all.

It's funny how a black single mom with no father in the house is doing something really wrong and should definitely have a father figure to help raise the kids, but ol' Bristol's family couldn't be more complete.

And yet, they celebrate Dr. Ben Carson who was... Even back in the day, the whole shame of out of wedlock babies was primarily intended to shame women. Men never faced any kind of consequences for illegitimate children and it was actually encouraged among Black people.

The perception that is held up is that white people didn't have kids out of wedlock. Not God fearing white Christian conservative white people. Conservatives are in such denial and are anti common sense, science and facts. All the data points to the conclusion that abstinence only education leads to a higher teen pregnancy rate. Now the face of the conservative abstinence movement is a two time baby momma.

And, we all know that if Bristol Palin were Obama’s daughter, Fox News would shame her for being pregnant.
~ Malcolm XImage

Bill Bryan

Post #13 by Bill Bryan » December 29th, 2015, 8:58 am

optimusprime wrote:And, we all know that if Bristol Palin were Obama’s daughter, Fox News would shame her for being pregnant.

To a degree that would be almost worse than their screaming about Benghazi for 3 solid years.
- President Barack Obama

Return to “Free Forum”