COUNTRY MUSIC STARS TO KICK OFF "BBQ FESTIVAL ON THE NEUSE" at historic Grainger Stadium in Kinston, N.C. on April 30, 2015.
Three artists are scheduled to perform at the Kick-off concert in Kinston on April 30. Up and coming female singer Mickey Guytonwill open the show. She was recently named one of the top 5 females in country music to know in 2015, based on the strength of her debut release "Better Than You Left Me."
Next on stage will be David Kroll. Since coming to Nashville the Iowa native has opened for country music's biggest stars including Chris Young, Eric Church and Montgomery Gentry. Kroll has released two best-selling CD's and is well known in eastern North Carolina for his military themed song "Little Soldiers."
Kellie Pickler will be the headline performer at the Kick-off Concert. The Albermarle native is well known to North Carolina Country music fans. She first gained fame as a contestant on season 5 of American Idol and in 2006 she released her debut album "Small Town Girl." She followed that success with her self-titled album in 2008 which produced 4 chart topping singles including "Best Days of Your Life." This multi- talented performer was also declared a winner on the 2013 season of "Dancing With the Stars."
Buy your ticket through the Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce for a chance to win a VIP Weekend Get Away! Only tickets purchased by contacting the Chamber at 252-527-1131 will be entered in the contest.
The winner will receive:
* 2 night stay at The O'Neill, Kinston's new beautiful boutique hotel. http://www.the-oneil.com
* VIP Tour & Tasting at Mother Earth Brewery & Distillery http://www.motherearthbrewing.com
* Dinner for two at Chef & The Farmer - Chef Vivian Howard and her husband Ben offer a place that celebrates the culture and cuisine of Eastern North Carolina. - http://chefandthefarmer.com
* Lunch at Queen Street Deli - Delicious and healthy menu Save room for dessert! http://www.queenstreetdeli.com
* Breakfast at Lovick's Cafe - Farm fresh breakfast! Where the locals eat! http://lovickscafe.com
* VIP Civil War Tour - Your guide will bring history to life as you tour Civil War battlefields, the CSS Neuse Interpretive Center home of the remains of a Civil War Ironclad and the largest collection of Naval Civil War artifacts east of the Mississippi. Then just one block away from the museum you will tour the 158 foot full size replica of the CCS Neuse Ironclad. http://www.cssneuseii.org
* VIP Arts Tour - Kinston, home to many talented artist and famous musicians such as Maceo Parker..has one of the finest Arts Centers in the State and the the largest public art collection in NC. Your tour will include the Kinston Community Arts Center, Kinston Music Park, the hub of the African American Music Trail and the Public Art Trail. http://www.kinstoncca.com
Concert Ticket Prices:
Infield Diamond Seats (includes seats on the infield closest to the stage and table service) - $50
Box Seats - $35
Grandstands - $25
General Admission - $20
Contact the Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce at 252-527-1131 or stop by to purchase your tickets and to qualifyfor the VIP Weekend Get Away contest.
Make sure to make your plans to stay in Kinston for the weekend and enjoy all the BBQ Festival on the Neuse has to offer, like the Sauce Boss and Southern Sides competitions, the Wine Garden and Brewery Tours, tons of great food and the finest BBQ in NC, carnival rides, classic car and truck show, shopping, and more!
Check out all there is to do at the BBQ Festival on the Neuse HERE! <http://www.bbqfestivalontheneuse.com/schedule.html>
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest