I Wonder What Porq Would Call It??

I Wonder What Porq Would Call It??

Post #1 by optimusprime » October 8th, 2015, 8:51 pm

Its looting in my book.

http://www.wistv.com/story/30218279/2-a ... and-county

This flood victim says he saw his belongings in the back of a suspected looter's truck.

Timothy Wyllie (Source: Richland County Sheriff's Department)Timothy Wyllie (Source: Richland County Sheriff's Department)

Justin Fann (Source: Richland County Sheriff's Department)Justin Fann (Source: Richland County Sheriff's Department)
Two men were arrested Thursday and charged with looting in Richland County, as the area works to recover from massive flooding.

Justin Fann, 33, and Timothy Wyllie, 42, were spotted by Richland County deputies around 10 a.m. in the 100 block of Glenhaven Drive. Sheriff's officials say the pair were going through neighborhoods stealing items out of yards, then packing them into a pickup truck.

During a Thursday press conference, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said that looting would not be tolerated and anyone caught would be charged with a felony and face up to 10 years in prison.

"We're getting tired of people moving barricades, riding around at night trying to steal stuff," Lott said.

The pair were taken to the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center in Richland County.

Copyright 2015 WIS. All rights reserved.

What say you, Porq: Looting, misappropriation, or just plain old stealin'? Well I wish I were in the land of cotton. Stealing from my neighbor is not forgotten...
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

Re: I Wonder What Porq Would Call It??

Post #2 by Porque » October 8th, 2015, 9:35 pm

I'd say looting and stealing - and thuggery, for good measure.

"Justin" and "Timothy". You can still make me smile, Opes.

Return to “Social Issues”