US Gold Cup Semi's in Baltimore

clando

US Gold Cup Semi's in Baltimore

Post #1 by clando » July 21st, 2013, 10:16 pm

Went to the US vs El Salvador & Costa Rica vs Honduras game today at M&T Stadium in Baltimore. If you didn't know it's the home of the Super Bowl Champions!

"O can you see" at the national anthem, we were out numbered but we weren't out chanted for the national anthem...

This is what club level looks like for Super Bowl Champs :D ...

John Thomas8

Re: US Gold Cup Semi's in Baltimore

Post #2 by John Thomas8 » July 21st, 2013, 11:22 pm

That's not a bad crowd.

clando

Post #3 by clando » July 22nd, 2013, 10:08 am

There was more people at the game then the photos show. The first two photos were taken during the national anthems. There were two games (US vs El Salvador & Honduras vs Costa Rica), so there were some late arriving Honduras and Costa Rica fans. It was a good time!

I'm glad the US won, last time I saw them play in Belgium they lost.

John Thomas8

Post #4 by John Thomas8 » July 22nd, 2013, 6:29 pm

Ya, it's hard to get the feel for a crowd from snapshots. Especially when you're there to watch the match and not document it.

It's good that futboll is picking up, more jobs for stadium folks and kids that have trained for years get a chance to get paid if they're good.

clando

Post #5 by clando » July 23rd, 2013, 12:05 pm

Foggy, nice job adding the automatic resizing of photos. That's a great feature. It was late when I got home from the game and posted the photos, not to mention I wasn't the most sober either. There was no way I was playing with resizing the images. It seems to always take me multiple attempts to re-size the image anyways, because I can never remember the appropriate dimensions. So this tool is fantastic!

Return to “Pro Sports”