Fire Herb!

Bill Bryan

Fire Herb!

Post #1 by Bill Bryan » September 19th, 2013, 4:56 pm

Jeez, I'm gettin' nostalgic in my dotage. :crazy:
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

The Oracle

Re: Fire Herb!

Post #2 by The Oracle » September 20th, 2013, 6:27 am

Herb is sucking out west. Same old shit; different area of the country.

I wonder where the old Athletic Director's are? The ones who put the same emphasis on womans basketball as mens football? :shock:

Let's see.... Lee Fowler is interim AD at South Carolina Upstate......... :twisted: Wherever that is.

Less Robinson........... he isn't doing anything after "retiring" from the Citidel.

Great work fellows. Glad to see how highly sought after, you skills were. :roll: Wicki list Les Robinsons claim to fame as...

Robinson's stint went a long way towards cleansing the image of the program to both insiders and outsiders

right.... the SOP for all of Division ! mens basketball, is, was modeled on Valvano's inner city recruiting. And "giving players a chance".

I put "outsiders" in red because that's exactly who continues to detract from the illustrious and great potential of a very fine University. UMMMMMM....errrrrrrrrr I mean academic focused land grant institution who just happens to have a great sports program. :mrgreen:

:lol:

:point:

OK... OK... I'm not completely serious.... give it up! :earplug:

clando

Post #3 by clando » March 24th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Bump in honor of Arizona St firing Herb today! :D

Surprised it took them 9 years to do it!

Bill Bryan

Post #4 by Bill Bryan » March 25th, 2015, 5:31 am

This is really embarrassing. :oops: ?(

Remember how Fire Herb was the biggest thread evar on the old Triangle Free Forum at the N&O, with more than 10,000 posts?

Our main thread about Orly Taitz on Fogbow has 48,222 posts as of this morning. :eek: :crazy:
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

Return to “College Sports”