TFF has been fixed and is back online

Bill Bryan

TFF has been fixed and is back online

Post #1 by Bill Bryan » November 8th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Now you know.

Not trying to get anyone to leave, y'know. Just informing you of current events.
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

optimusprime

Re: TFF has been fixed and is back online

Post #2 by optimusprime » November 8th, 2013, 11:51 pm

Been there, seen that.

DoctorKnow

Post #3 by DoctorKnow » November 9th, 2013, 11:47 am

Foggy wrote:Now you know.

Not trying to get anyone to leave, y'know. Just informing you of current events.

What was wrong with it? I kind of like it here now, with all the new features, so not sure what to do? :-k
How many "inside job staged events" does it take to wake you up?

Bill Bryan

Post #4 by Bill Bryan » November 9th, 2013, 12:28 pm

DoctorKnow wrote:What was wrong with it?

A problem with the database. One of the tables crashed, the one with all our posts in it. That's the biggest table in the database; there are more than 600,000 rows in it. OMB fixed it and it's working perfectly now.

I kind of like it here now, with all the new features, so not sure what to do? :-k

Your choice, of course. You're more than welcome to stay here, or to go back there ... or both. :smoking:

OMB and I disagree on polly ticks, but he's not a bad man by any stretch of the imagination. He refunded my latest automatic monthly donation without comment, probably because the board wasn't working for 16 days.
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

DoctorKnow

Post #5 by DoctorKnow » November 9th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Foggy wrote:
DoctorKnow wrote:What was wrong with it?

A problem with the database. One of the tables crashed, the one with all our posts in it. That's the biggest table in the database; there are more than 600,000 rows in it. OMB fixed it and it's working perfectly now.

I kind of like it here now, with all the new features, so not sure what to do? :-k

Your choice, of course. You're more than welcome to stay here, or to go back there ... or both. :smoking:

OMB and I disagree on polly ticks, but he's not a bad man by any stretch of the imagination. He refunded my latest automatic monthly donation without comment, probably because the board wasn't working for 16 days.

I don't always agree with everything done by you or him, but I still think you both are good folks. I'll be on both from time to time. :rockon:
How many "inside job staged events" does it take to wake you up?

Return to “Announcements”