Mistrial! SC cop trial

optimusprime

Mistrial! SC cop trial

Post #1 by optimusprime » December 5th, 2016, 8:34 pm

:o
:x
:angry:

All these trials are following the exact same play,,,errrr,,,,comic book......

The older I get the more I believe most Americans don't have good sense. This is why we need smart leaders. Yet what we ended up with is a thin skinned president who stays on Twitter fighting with internet trolls. That is what your grandkids do.

The Latest on the trial of a fired South Carolina police officer charged with murder in the shooting of an unarmed black motorist (all times local):

4:50 p.m.

Prosecutors say they intend to retry a fired South Carolina police officer whose murder trial ended in a mistrial on Monday when jurorscould not reach a verdict.

Solicitor Scarlett Wilson said Monday that she will retry the case against 35-year-old Michael Slager, who was being prosecuted in the death of an unarmed, black motorist Walter Scott. Jurors were also considering a lesser charge of voluntary man slaughter.

Slager also faces a trial in federal court next year on charges of depriving Scott of his civil rights.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-deliberations-resume-black-mans-shooting-43982885
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

Bill Bryan

Re: Mistrial! SC cop trial

Post #2 by Bill Bryan » December 7th, 2016, 11:19 am

Like the Oregon trial of the SovCits, apparently it was one bad juror who refused to convict.
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

Return to “►► Breaking News ◄◄”