"Radio Golf"

7rob7

"Radio Golf"

Post #1 by 7rob7 » August 26th, 2012, 7:22 am

Just opened this Friday, on top of getting the new semester off and running at work. Spent most of yesterday getting the oh-shit-I'm-supposed-to-be-at-the-theatre-working heebie-jeebies out of my system.

It's a good production of a good show, and everyone tells me how much they like the set, so...

[img=center]http://www.deepdishtheater.org/images/productions/photos/1327469128.jpg[/img]
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

Bill Bryan

Re: "Radio Golf"

Post #2 by Bill Bryan » August 26th, 2012, 10:41 am

Can't go today; doing voter registration for three hours at Brier Creek.

Maybe next Sunday. Will a 13 yr. old and an 11 yr. old understand it? (not asking about potty mouth words; my boys know them all).
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

7rob7

Post #3 by 7rob7 » August 27th, 2012, 6:29 am

I think the boys will get it fine: it's a story about doing what's right in the face of huge opposition. A few "f-bombs" (which was just made an official, real word in the dictionary this month) but nothing sexual. You know: American.

But who are these teenagers you refer to?

Bill Bryan

Post #4 by Bill Bryan » August 28th, 2012, 5:37 am

7rob7 wrote:I think the boys will get it fine: it's a story about doing what's right in the face of huge opposition. A few "f-bombs" (which was just made an official, real word in the dictionary this month) but nothing sexual. You know: American.

But who are these teenagers you refer to?

You've met them. :mrgreen: They've known the f-word since forever. On the bright side, they're judicious about when to use it. I told them, if you're with your friends and 200 yds. from the closest grownup, I don't care what you say. But don't say it around grownups, or you might have a problem. :-bd
"My presidency is entering the fourth quarter. Interesting stuff happens in the fourth quarter."
- President Barack Obama

7rob7

Post #5 by 7rob7 » August 31st, 2012, 7:31 am

The word is out...

Indy Week

N&O

Triangle A&E

Seems to be selling very well; they're thinking about adding a matinee performance on the last Saturday.

Return to “Entertainment”