Honey Boo Boo is history!

optimusprime

Honey Boo Boo is history!

Post #1 by optimusprime » October 25th, 2014, 10:52 am

CNN) -- TLC's "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is reportedly ending its run.

TMZ says TLC has canceled the series in light of claims that the program's newly separated matriarch, June "Mama June" Shannon, is dating Mark Anthony McDaniel, a man who served 10 years in prison after being convicted of aggravated child molestation in 2004 and who is a registered sex offender.

Shannon denied those claims in a statement posted to the personal Facebook page of daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson.

"I want to make a post trying to clear up the rumors," Shannon began. "(R)emember you can't believe everything you read! (People) sell stories to the tabloid everyday that r false! It isnt true i promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else and I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life this is my past I left him 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back."

On Thursday, some outlets reported that the show's future was in jeopardy because of Shannon's alleged relationship with McDaniel. According to TMZ, McDaniel and Shannon have dated in the past.
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
~ Malcolm XImage

7rob7

Re: Honey Boo Boo is history!

Post #2 by 7rob7 » October 25th, 2014, 1:08 pm

[center][bbvideo=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_dK0W0qfRo[/bbvideo][/center]
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be; it's easy.

Return to “Entertainment”